Monday, August 27, 2007

paRENTs

Whew!
My parents just left after a long visit. I know, I always break my 5-day visit limit. It is a hard one to set when they are 75 years-young and live on the other side of the country. Love to have them around, but well-anywhoooo! I'm trying to be a more positive person. No-really, I am going to be more positive.
So, I won't blog today about my study on people (ah-hem I mean people in Marin Co.) that drive hybrids and Priuses. Nope, today I am going to be positive
I hope you all got to catch the woman on Ebay who was selling the Pokemon cards. She has an awesome blog called "Because I Said So" it is here on blogger. I aspire to be as huge as she is.
Anyone catching "Yo Gabba-Gabba?" My kids absolutely LOVE it. It is like Mr Rodgers on ecstasy at a rave. It is pretty hip. "Think happy thoughts--happy thoughts--" catchy songs like that....
Anyway-positive...yeah. OK I am struggling because as you know, one of my favorite things is to complain and be bitter and point out crazy-stupid stuff, so basically I had better log out and post tomorrow when I am more like myself and cranky.
The climb is starting to get the best of me. I'm digging deep into my reserves so I don't get shelled out the back.

No comments: