Monday, August 13, 2007

Lost

I think I lost my sense of humor last week.
That, or as with most things that I do, I start strong and then sort of fizzle....

Anyway-
We hit the BADM again and this time I remembered my camera.


Cowboy

Pirate


I was so happy to see Shaggy there again. He was sitting in front of the Tot Spot practicing his electric bass. Nope, it wasn't plugged in. Yes, he was playing strong. He did look up when my youngest attempted an escape from the Tot Spot to chase a bird. Didn't stop the 1 year old doing the 100-yard dash without an adult, but he did look up.

I'm trying to open my self up to Marin Co. OK, honestly-I'm not. I take a shot at Marin every chance I get. Not an "Ultimate Fighting"- shot,more like an Us Magazine talking about Paula Abdul's meltdown-shot.
I take back all the bad stuff that I said about where we used to live. I now realize that we had it pretty good. I'll take a Yolo pamphlet-head over a Marin big money-little brains any day. At least the Yolos take the time to read the pamphlet, discuss it in line at the Nugget and Coop, and then lecture you about it at the swimming pool. Marins just look at you blankly, puff up their surgically enhanced chests , smile and gesture like Vanna White at their new SUV. (I'll talk about all the hybrids later)

Yeah,I do talk a lot about surgery, and I probably shouldn't talk. Comon, I would probably get a boob-job and a tummy tuck in a hot second if I were offered it. (I won't go into what my husband said the other day, now.)

1 comment:

Jennifer and Neil said...

I am so in the same boat. Everyone and their freaking S-series Mercedes and 7 series BMWs...with the boob job and botox, makes me sick! I miss all the activists, or even the wannabee activists of Yolo.