Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lists

Forgive me, Father for I have sinned:
It has been over a month since I last worked out....
So, I did 45 minutes on the bike, 2 Hellelujahs, and then 1- "No, I'm not pregnant-just fat."

Can I just tell you why my new job is loving my husband?

So yesterday I sent him this grocery list:
fruit plums, berries
turkey meatloaf
yoghurt for Haile (vanilla TJ brand in white and yellow cup)
Almond milk X2
Honey-sesame almonds
Lemon Sorbet x2
Coffee (Ethiopian grind for french press #5, I think)
Jakes Fault wine
muloP
Please pay special attention to the Coffee entry
Does it not say, "Ethiopian grind for french press #5, I think?"
So, this morning I go to open the can.
Yep-
Beans
He didn't grind it.
Even with the special instructions, he gave me a can of beans.
Yeah, I wanted to call him like when I was 8 months pregnant and pitched a fit because I couldn't find the remote, but I didn't.

Then today, he sends me this e-mail. No salutation, no closing. Just this:
New shows:
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Bionic Woman
Big Shots
Dirty Sexy Money
Journeyman
Chuck
Life
Tell Me You Love Me
other:
The Fever (HBO movie)
Rocket Science (HBO Movie)
White Light/Black Rain (HBO Documentary)
Brown Sugar (movie)
old shows:
Curb Your Enthusiasm
heros
house
criminal minds
csi
numbers
the office

* * * * * Confidential Notice * * * * *
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.


I think this might be the agenda for the tonight's team meeting. I'm not sure. It is "confidential" so I think that only tomorrow's riders are allowed to attend







No comments: