Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Craigslist

Oh, I just saw this on Craigslist LAX and had to share it with you....

I'm the best life coach you could ever get. I will trade my amazing life coaching services (a $250 an hour service) for a car. Must be new, nothing older than 2005. I also need a place to stay, I can trade my life coaching or my massaging services (a $200 an hour value!) for a new home or apartment, only in good neighborhoods (Santa Monica or Malibu ONLY!!) I am a relationship coach too (a $175 an hour value!). Although I haven't been with a woman for over seven years, I know my stuff. I can also trade my psychic abilities (a $225 an hour value!). Also, I have excellent personal training skills (a $300 an hour value!) that I can trade. I am living on the streets and need this stuff soon. I'm very hungry too and could use a meal. Please hurry up and respond to my email before the library closes, I don't want to spend another night on the beach.

No comments: