Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Britney



Can I just give a big shout out to Miss Britney Spears?!
Yes-giiirrrrlll!
I swear, I am NOT taking a shot at her. Well, at least not at her body..
OK-so how much did I LOVE seeing her in that black bikini on TV? So, Britney and I have both had 2 kids (and I'm 40!!!) and lemme tell you, seeing her her and her not being all perfect and skinny and everything just made me feel GOOD about the body that I am in. I mean, I'm not sure if she intentionally wore the bikini to show off her momma-body or perhaps this was just a poor choice by her stylist.
And I'm not sure if she was making a statement for mothers all over the world to love and show off your post-babies body, but it worked for me.
It is HARD to get a hard body after having kids.
Now, granted, Britney probably has a personal trainer, chef, nanny, and nutritionist to help her get rid of the baby fat. I'm pretty sure that Britney doesn't eat many dino nuggets with goldfish crackers in a nice apple juice and katsup sauce but suddenly, after seeing her slight pouch on MTV, my pouch doesn't seem so terrible.

Hey, I just thought of something-What if she is pregnant again...Oh, won't the press be eating crow for taking trash about the belly....


Now, the fact that she looked and sounded like she was on Quaaludes and champagne as she walked glassy-eyed through her dance routine-that's another blog entry.....

No comments: