Monday, June 22, 2009

Thrift


So there is this thrift store a couple of blocks away from our house. I pass by it several times a day picking up and dropping off kids.
So this morning, I’m driving by after dropping the kids off at camp, and see that the treadmill is still out in front of the store for sale.
And then I notice the “lady” standing on the treadmill trying it out.
She is rather scantily clad in:
Black high-heeled ankle boots
Animal print short-shorts
Lacy shiny black nightie-looking top

She looks a bit like Jillian Barbieri in her “before” photo for Nurtisystems.
Lots of hair. Lots of boobs. Junk in the trunk.

She is also smoking a cigarette

I suspect that she is a “working” girl.

Then, I wonder if she will write off the treadmill on her taxes….

1 comment:

Jennifer and Neil said...

Awesome. No. This is beyond awesome. It almost makes me proud to call myself a runner.