Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Long

Sheesh!
Has it really been that long-- November!
Well, I guess it is time for me to get back in there and blog.
So much has happened. I'm not sure if I want to re-cap or just start where I am at.
Haile, Satchel and I are in Maryland. My father had a heart attack on Jan 16th and we've been here since Jan 18th. He has a few terrible infections in his blood that make him highly contagious and very sick. He got out of the ICU about a week ago and is now in what they call the Telemetry Unit recovering. He is still really sick, and progress is slow, but at least it is progress.
Meanwhile, the boys and I are in Maryland. Remembering all of the reasons why I left Maryland. Like when it rains ice. Like it did last night and this morning. Haile is thrilled to find icles all over the place. I'm not so thrilled.

No comments: